1) Firefly squid. Via.
2) Jellyfish. Via Flickr.
3) Ctenophore, Bathocyroe fosteri. Credit: Marsh Youngbluth via Wikimedia Commons.
4) Beroe ctenophore. Credit: Shane Anderson via NOAA.
6) Lanternfish, Lampanyctodes hectoris. Via.
7) Comb jelly. Via.
8) Antarctic krill, Euphausia superba. Credit: Uwe Kils via Wikimedia Commons.
11) The final image in this sequence struck me as the single most amazing photograph I've yet seen on the Internet. Here's the Wikimedia Commons' page description:
ARABIAN SEA (Feb. 2, 2011) A Sailor stands watch on the fantail of the aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson (CVN 70) as bioluminescent organisms and aircraft on final approach light the night around her. The Carl Vinson Carrier Strike Group is deployed supporting maritime security operations and theater security cooperation efforts in the U.S. 5th Fleet area of responsibility. (U.S. Navy photo by Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class James R. Evans/Released)